To buy or to rent, that is the question that most people ask themselves for their business. Here are the advantages of each of them:
Rent a space:
- Commercial space rent allows you to have a business address without investing a capital. Your monthly cash flow allows you to pay your monthly rent.
- It is much easier to relocate your office space by expanding or reducing the size and cost of your business if your business is growing up or scaling down.
- Your monthly rent is much less than buying a building. This allows you to invest in other profitable activities.
Buying a space:
- Your monthly cost is greater but your capital gain increases each year and it allows you to build your assets for the future.
- When you invest your fund in the development of your layout and your interior, you have immovable assets and can be sold in the future.
- As you are the owner, there is no increase in rental fee and the lease payment is stable.
It all depends on your specific needs as a business and you have to choose the options that fit your requirements.